4.22.22 – 4.24.22
Teach at the upcoming 2022 Yoga Teacher Conf
Dear Yoga Teacher
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the Yoga Teacher Conf
Before completing the requested information in this package, please read the following carefully:
- Applicant must have experience presenting at an International or National Yoga Conference, and/or experience presenting Workshops or Trainings to Yoga Teachers.
- Applicant should try to be available for the entire 3-day conference (Friday-Sunday).
- Applicant agrees to use equipment provided by Yoga Teacher Conf sponsors when applicable.
- Applicant understands that all presenters are paid $100/hour. The conference coordinator will choose the length of presentation time based on the needs of the schedule. The opportunity to speak at a national yoga conference is significant; therefore, presenters are not compensated for flight, hotel or presenting fees.
- Applicant understands that incomplete applications can not be accepted.
- Applicant agrees to resubmit presenter application should reconsideration be desired.
- You must maintain your own liability insurance. Click here for special rates with beYogi.
All teachers presenting Yoga Therapy classes must be IAYT certified and able to provide APD’s for IAYT. No exceptions will be given.
We encourage you to fill out a Teacher Application and submit it as soon as possible (no later than August 15, 2021).
Our focus is connecting yoga teachers and providing affordable continuing education to elevate the yoga teacher community.
We believe that one yoga teacher can change a life and create a community. We believe in supporting our yoga teachers and elevating the entire yoga teacher community.
Specifically, we welcome teachers able to offer CEU’s through Yoga Alliance and IAYT.
We hope that teachers will be able to acquire all CEU’s at this conference therefore special consideration will be given to all teachers who are YACEP’s or able to provide IAYT Approved Professional Development courses.
Want to apply, but don’t have time right now? Register for reminders, and we’ll send 3 reminders prior to the deadline.
PRESENTERS WILL RECEIVE:
- 3-day pass (Fri. – Sun.) to the conference
- Features on social media, conference blog and newsletters throughout the year
- Ability to contribute promotions and/or marketing materials to the conference brochure
- $100 per hour of class teaching time. Everyone will be paid the same. No exceptions will be given.
- Opportunity to make worthwhile and meaningful networking connections that may lead to additional personal and business growth opportunities
We strive to create community. Therefore, we are looking for presenters who want to be part of the community by participating in the community throughout the year and by sharing their teachings and gifts at the event.
We will notify applicants of their acceptance status no later than August 20, 2021.
Please note: the application below is long and detailed. We all know that website errors can occur. We suggest typing your responses in a Google Doc so you can copy & paste to the application below. Here is a Google Doc template for you to use.
All yoga teachers must comply with our Code of Ethics.