5 things we’re going to walk you through:
- Inspiration to create themes, sequences, mudras and pranayama that align to each Zodiac sign and moon phase
- How new moons, full moons, and eclipses affect you and your student’s body, mind and spirit.
- Skills and insight to help you move through life with consciousness
- Tools to develop your knowledge about cyclical life phases that provide a secret key to the Universe
- How astrology and yoga help create optimal alignment in specific areas of your life; relationships, career, self, life, home, etc
Why Astrology & Yoga?
Astrology is a “sister science” of yoga.
Astrology is the ancient study of how stars, planets and the cosmos influence human lives.
- Do you wonder why some days your students feel energetic and fiery but other days they feel more introverted or want to stay home?
- Ever wonder how to create yoga sequences that align with the cycles of the moon?
- Are you curious why your mood and emotions shift and change with the cycles of the moon?
The energy of the moon affects you and your students physically and emotionally, just like the moon affects the tides of the ocean.
Connecting with the energy of the moon will help you experience a deeper sense of belonging in this world and empowerment in your yoga classes.
Learning how to combine yoga and astrology will elevate your classes to a new dimension of self-awareness, empowerment, and energy mastery.
ANY yoga teacher can feel these powerful energies in their life. Seriously.
Hi, I’m Sirena and I’ve been studying astrology for more than 20 years.
In addition to being a 500-RYT, I’m a member of the Organization for Professional Astrology and almost done with my certification in Hellenistic Astrology with Chris Brennan.
I’m going to show you the exact ways I use the cycles of the moon to create inspirational classes for my students that helps me connect with them on a deeper level.
Over the last several years, I’ve combined astrology and yoga to:
- Create fresh and inspirational yoga classes
- Connect with my students
- Explore deeper in my own personal practice
Now, I’m revealing our deep energetic connection to the moon and how you can create amazing yoga experiences that tap into your deep esoteric wisdom.
“Astrology is a language. If you understand the language, the sky speaks to you.” Dane Rudhyar
We are revealing the EXACT ways you can learn the language of the sky.
- Don’t know anything about astrology or the moon cycles
- Are a brand new yoga teacher
- Are an established yoga teacher feeling overwhelmed, chronically burned out and totally disconnected from your personal practice.
This is going to elevate your teaching and your personal yoga practice.
Are you willing to see what’s possible?
What exactly will I learn in this class? Will I be able to read horoscopes or an astrological chart?
Unfortunately no. This is only a 90-minute masterclass which means we can only dive into one small topic at a time. For this class, we chose to teach the moon cycles since they impact our daily life so much.
To learn more about yoga and astrology, follow Sirena online and participate in her upcoming workshops and trainings.
I’ve done SO many webinars / masterclasses / trainings. Is this class actually different?
YES! Sirena provides a very real and personal connection for utilizing astrology in planning yoga classes and connecting with your personal practice.
Learning how to combine these two will elevate the teacher and practitioner to a new dimension of self-awareness, empowerment, and energy mastery.
I’m not a yoga teacher, can I attend?
Yep! Although this is aimed specifically at yoga teachers so you may hear about pranayama practices, mudras, sequencing and more. You’ll still learn tools to deepen your own personal practice and connect with the cycles of the moon.
I’m a yoga teacher but I don’t know anything about astrology. Will I be overwhelmed?
We really, really, REALLY hope you come! Tapping into the cyclical nature of the moon will help you learn tools to connect with your students and dive deeper in your personal practice.
We will meet you where you are as a teacher and provide you with the tools and resources to fully understand astrology and how to incorporate its themes into your classes.
What are your credentials to teach this?
Sirena Dudgeon, 500hr RYT, engages in a yoga practice that goes beyond the mat as she raises two young children with her husband in CO.
She has been studying astrology for more than 20 years and is a member of the Organization for Professional Astrology. She is almost done with her certification in Hellenistic Astrology with Chris Brennan.
She connects deeply with her students, encouraging them to embrace their own practice for where they are in their own journey on and off the mat. She motivates her students to study the “Self” and shares her passion for Astrology, building it into her classes as themes. Students leave her class feeling supported, inspired, and understood.
Sirena holds accessible ritualistic workshops and has completed a manual “Astrology for Yoga Teachers” to help yoga teachers teach to the natural cycles and energies of the Universe.
A co-founder of Yoga in the Church, she conducts spiritual workshops exploring themes in yoga and Christianity, publishing a book in Spring 2022.
Every person’s yoga path is different and Sirena encourages this self-discovery through compassion, kindness, understanding, and love.
Those questions being answered, only one more step.