Yoga Studio Roundtable Discussion
Join Shauna Hylenski, Rebecca Sebastian and Sigrid Strebe as they share their secrets to successfully navigating a tough economic year.
Calling All Yoga Studio Owners!
2020 was a tough year as we navigated shut downs and virtual classes without much support. Join three yoga studio owners who successfully navigated 2020 as they share their best business practices and the skills you need to be the leader of your studio community.
Access to the 3-day Yoga Teacher Conf is a paid event but I know that yoga studio owners have been struggling so I wanted to make this one class FREE for all studio owners. I hope this class brings you clarity and connection. 🧡
Your Roundtable Discussion Hosts…
Owner Shri School of Yoga, Shauna’s quest for the wisdom of the ancient art of yoga led her from the beaches of Thailand to the Pagodas of Japan, all the way to the sacred Ashrams of Rishikesh in India. Shauna is one of the owners of the Longmont Climbing Collective and it’s full time program director as well as yoga teacher.
Owner of Transitions Yoga, Transitions Yoga at Balancing Goat & Transitions School of Yoga. Sigrid’s mission is to encourage others to be the best version of themselves, to dream a little bigger and make you laugh with one of her terrible jokes. She believes that as business owners we are stronger together.
Register Now for the Yoga Studio Roundtable Disucssion
Want instant access to all recordings?
Elevate Your Career as a Yoga TeacherGet on-Demand Access to All Recordings
- One instant access ticket for you or can be purchased for someone else.
- 50 hours of on-demand virtual workshops
- 10 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU’s (when you complete the course and a short quiz to prove completion)
- Panel Discussion with Yoga Unify – the state of the Yoga Teacher Industry
- Yoga Studio Roundtable Discussion
- Mighty Networks community of yoga teachers
- Instant access to all recordings available until December 31, 2021